Sunday, August 10, 2008

Olympics!

Okay, I just had to give a shout out (sounds kind of a dumb thing to say) to all of the athletes competing in the Olympics. I watched quite a bit of the opening ceremony but I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed the events thus far. I've watched volleyball, field hockey, gymnastics, even a bit of horsey competition. But by far the most enjoyable have been the cycling (road races for men and women) and the swimming. Has the swimming thus far been anything but phenomenal? I watch in complete awe as those fish just crank out those strokes. I wish they would show just a bit more from the camera angle under the water. It is just a treat and I am glued to the television. Anyhow, I will continue to enjoy the next couple of weeks. Go athletes from whatever country you might be representing.

No comments: