Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving Thoughts


Before the holiday has come and gone (okay, it has come and gone) I wanted to record a few thoughts about Thanksgiving. The Davis family is enjoying a season of service. Service to family members, service to neighbors, and more. It has been a good experience for me and my children. The Thanksgiving meal was mostly prepared by Grammy with a number of dishes and deserts brought by brothers and sisters. He is the table of teenagers ready to start eating. I would recommend reading Kath's and Blaine's blogs to get pictures and the low down on Turkey Bowl 08. One of my personal highlights of the day was enjoying a nice slice of Blaine's Dutch Apple pie. Very tasty. Oh I almost forgot to mention the efforts of Super Mom who made nametags for every and Nutter-butter and candy corn turkeys for all of the kids. She is TOO cool. Where does she get all the time?

No comments: