Monday, December 29, 2008

Take the food challenge.

Okay, if you're like me you've been eating WAY too much caramel corn pops (thanks, Jenny), cookies, treats, and drinking WAY too much Egg Nog! So I read this article tonight. Here are the foods that I'm going to try and fix/eat in the next few weeks:

- Beets
- Cabbage
- Guava
- Swiss chard
- Cinnamon
- Purslane
- Pomegranate juice
- Goji berries
- Dried plums (prunes)
- Pumpkin Seeds (okay, I'm NOT going to eat these because I'm very allergic to them)

I'll have to find something else high in magnesium (like black beans, halibut, or spinach). Are you with me? Or are you going to keep eating that crap??? Go ahead, enjoy it and then die! Stop eating junk!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Your better than me, New Years is coming and I want more junk food!

suzi said...

I had the last piece of fudge for breakfast! (At least I am honest!) After the New Year, I'm buying beets!!!