Saturday, July 05, 2008

Lagoon! It's what fun is



Okay, here in Utah your best option for amusement parks is Lagoon. I can't remember when the last time I went but it's been at least a few years. It is by no means anything like Disneyland but it is pretty decent place. I surprised the kids last week by taking them there. My sister and her family went a few weeks ago and sharing all of their adventures with my kids made them even more excited to go. Olivia was awesome and went on ALL of the big rides. We pretty much stuck together (the 4 of us) but I let the boys do their own thing a couple of times. JJ had a good friend (Bri) there and we all hung out for a few hours. Going during the week was MUCH better. We had little wait on any of the rides. Temps weren't too hot. As I mentioned, Lagoon doesn't really do much for me personally, but being with my kids and seeing how much fun they were having is what it's all about for me. If they are having a good time, so am I. A couple of comments on the slideshow: Olive did NOT like Terroride. Olive also was pretty nervous getting ON or OFF the big rides. If I tried snapping a picture before the ride, she was always strongly urging me to hurry and get on the ride. After the ride, she was VERY quick to get off just in case the ride operators decided to have us go for another go around.

1 comment:

Brunner said...

Oh, Olivia is sooo brave. I can't even stand the thought of going on that ride that drops you many many feet.