Saturday, July 05, 2008

Freedom Run 2008



It is hard to believe that a whole year has passed since we ran in Provo's Freedom Run. Last year Rich and I ran the 10 K. That was Rich's VERY first race and it was the start of everything else. That led to more road races, getting a bike, riding the ULCER, doing the Jordanelle triathlon, and here we are a year later. Well, this year we wanted to get more people involved. Rich succeed in getting all of his family to race. My boys were excited to do it again. For JJ this would be his first race of the new season. He is really looking forward to cross country this year. Jake wanted to beat not only his 5K time from last year but also time at MRJH Fun run. I also tried (and failed) to get some of the Andersonian clan to run. Maybe next year. There were thousands of runners this year. My favorite is all of the strollers! The race was fun. I'm not telling my time because it wasn't as good as I thought it should be. What a fantastic way to start out the 4th of July!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Way to go Jeff!!!!!

Tea said...

I LOVE the slide show. What a great way to celebrate the 4th.

AND congrats to your brother and his wife on the new BABEEEEEEE.