Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm a little Brownie.....


Okay, I'm not but my sister WAS a brownie. Not the kind you eat but the Girl Scout kind. That meant yummy Girl Scout cookies each year. Another thing it meant was Trefoil camp. I think Jenny went at least a couple of times to ride horses, make crafts, learn how to sell girl scout cookies, and how to be the best wife (and sister). On my ride Saturday, I rode up South Fork to the end where the ranch is. I love my sister so much and cannot imagine how I would have made it through all of this without her. So this post is for her to remind her of the wonderful memories she had at Trefoil.

5 comments:

Quelly said...

I was totally a brownie with your sister! I loved being brownie! Unfortunately I love eating them too!!

jahowie said...

This is a very nice post. :-)

Dances with Corgis said...

Just like the cookies! :)

Born To Endure said...

Nice..very nice!

Brunner said...

Hey--I went to horse lover camp too. Does that make me a great sis too?