Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Swimming in Heaven version 2.0

So last year I wrote about my first pair of H2O Audio headphones and case. Since then I have received so many comments and questions. I tell you, I should own stock in the company. So when the 2nd generation came out I had to try it out. Bottom line? As much as I enjoyed using my original setup, the headphones on the Interval are even better. Much more comfortable and better sound. I did have my ears fill up with water a couple of times so I'm going to try some of the other earplugs. So what was I listening to? Tonight it was We The Kings, Angels & Airwaves, with a little bit of old stuff (Thompson Twins, Erasure, Cars, and Information Society). I can't wait to get back in the water.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

That is so cool, I didn't know you could even get earphones for the water.