Friday, June 16, 2006

Too little time too much to do.

Do you ever feel like that there just isn't enough time in the day? Just when I had a few minutes, I start IMing my father, watching TV, and reading everyone else's blog. First of all, I still have to write about our trip. Hopefully, this weekend. This week I've been in Orlando. Again! I've been here several times already this year. Short notice so paying the $1300 fare automatically got me upgraded. I worked with a new company on Wednesday. Looks like we could do more work together in the future. I found a pretty good seafood place (Fish Bones). It is right next door to the place I stay (Marriott of course). Last night I had a very tasty Sea Bass dish topped with the chocolate cake for desert. Tonight I stumbled on a tasty sushi place (Sushi House). I usually am not swayed by "Best Sushi" and crap like that but if you're down here, do go for a visit. I highly recommend the "Happy Sumo", and the "Graduation Roll". Both are award winners. Well, I need to do another post so TTFN.

No comments: