Monday, June 25, 2007

I didn't do it. No one saw me do it. You can't prove anything


Only a few handful of people know how big of a Simpsons fan I was BEFORE I had kids. As a college student I wore Bart Simpson t-shirts to class at least a couple of times a week. I STILL have a Bart Simpson doll above my desk in my office. Well, as the saying goes, "... I put away childish things" (more or less). But I couldn't resist when we took the kids to see Pirates III, I couldn't resist taking this picture.

2 comments:

Sean Ryan said...

Made my wife take the same picture. She didn't want to until I started to get loud about it.

suzi said...

You and Sean are twins seperated at birth...I took the exact same picture of Sean at our lovely, local theater and he LOVES it!!! Too bad you can't go together on opening day.