Friday, May 12, 2006

Almost caught

It was a beautiful day this morning. Driving to work, sunroof open, XM blaring at almost full blast.
Stupid tractor pulls out in front of me. Slow down to 30. Not fun. So when the double lane hits just before the freeway onramp, the TL goes off. Before I was halfway up the ramp I was going 90+. Got on the freeway and noticed a motorcycle WAY back there. I slow down as I see him speed up. He got close enough that I realized that it was UHP. So my FUN drive ended up being a normal 70 mph drive into work. The radio was still blasting, and the sunroof still open but not quite as fun as it could have been. Oh well. At least no ticket. I better get that radar detector NLJ told me about.

1 comment:

Sean Ryan said...

Soooo lucky. I hate the ticket man, tax collector man, who calls himself a peace officer. Motorbike cops are just tax collectors with a gun.