Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Jake the Snake

My son, Jake had to do an autobiography for school. It was so precious so I couldn't resist posting it here:

My autobiography
By: Jake Davis

I was born in Payson, Utah on October 26, 1994. I was born earlier than I should have been. When I was born, I was in the Payson Hospital longer than I should have been. Later my parents found out I had asthma. I currently had one sibling his name was JJ it was he who chose my name. I have 1 sister. I always love to make my sister cry for some reason. I am the type of kid who loves to make chaos everywhere. I love confusing people who live in my house. I also like to sneak around my house and sneak up on people.
I was really energetic when I was two to four years old. My language wasn't too good. I loved hockey as I do know. When I was about 4-and-a-half years old I encouraged my dad to play hockey, and he's ever since then.
I went to kindergarten when I was only four years old. It was really fun because I went to a private school. I moved for the first time in 1999.
The two years I lived there I had lots of friends. I met my true best friend in the year 2000. His name was Steven Richardson. I only see Steven once a year but if I'm lucky two to five times a year. I would always like to play with him but he lives in Sandy, Utah.
On September 15, 2003, I stared to go to Highland Elementary. I had a few friends there. I also had a lot of fun there. On October 3, 2003, I finally moved to Highland, Utah where I currently live. On October 5, 2003, I met William Brooksby. If I am unhappy William will try to get me happy again. I am really fun if you know me real well. I can also help anyone with getting them happy.I always try to cheer people up who are down in their spirits by making them laugh. I have wonderful friends one of them saved my life.
On April 20, 2004, it happened I was hit by a bus. From that moment on for about ten to twenty minute's chaos spread like a wildfire. My next door neighbor was in a car and saw my hair and left to tell my mom. At the moment I was trying to get out from under the bus. Then the vice-principle saw me and came to help me. Then the ambulance came. They helped get me out of there, after they strapped me down in a stretcher. About a minute later my mom came. My mom was told not to look at the bike because it was the scariest part
of the whole thing. My mom was just as shocked as I was from the .
At the age of ten I didn't do much, but I did play soccer. I love to play hockey so at the age of eleven I started playing hockey. It is harder than I thought it would be. If you hold something that has to do with hockey, and take hockey away from me I will tear you apart to get it. I need hockey to survive life. I absolutely would die if there was no hockey on this planet.I love to do any sport nowadays.
I have multiple nicknames my favorite is Jake-the-Snake. I am the type of person who loves school, math, reading, math tests. If you make me sit still for more than seven hours I will explode.
I am an eleven-year-old scout just getting out of Webelos. I have made many friends in scouts because of how nice I am. I will always invite people who don't have anyone to play with to play with me.
I love to go on vacation, My favorite place to go is Las Vegas,
Nevada.It has a lot of cool stuff like this pirates of the carribean show. I
also love to go to St. George, Utah. It has some really fascinating monuments like Zions National Park.
So far my life has been really good. I hope to be nicer to my little sister Olivia. I am going to be a straight A student and a better hockey player. I can't wait to see what the future brings.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Ok, that was awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Norm said...

Excellent. Give him a hug for me.