Monday, January 14, 2008

Long lost cousins


During the Christmas holidays I was told that a couple of my cousins were in town and wanted to get together with me. I haven't seen Janna Cai and Holly for probably 10+ years. They were visiting their sister, Julie that lives here in the valley. It was quite a treat to see them and I really wish I would have had more time to visit. Janna lives way far away (in Kaysville) and Holly lives in Lake Arrowhead. Both of them have been divorced and the circumstances of them albeit quite different, both were quite unusual. I talked to Holly quite a bit what I was going through. She had a few helpful things to tell me. I hope it isn't another 10 years before we get together again. We really should do a cousins get together this summer. I have so many memories with the Walker girls of Brigham City. The summers at Clear Creek, The dead Easter tree in Grandma's living room. playing out in the pasture, picking peaches, I could go on and on. It was really good to see them.

No comments: