Sunday, April 16, 2006
2nd time in my life
The other night I went to put the grill cover back on the barbeque, and I thought I had stepped on a sticker/thorn. I reached down to pull it off my toe and I realized that it was a bee. Scared me a bit (I hate bugs) but I'm pretty sure I squashed him. The rest of the night it was stinging pretty good. I'm not sure how much of it was mental. That was just the second time I've ever been stung. The first time was a few years ago on a trip to Kauai. We were getting ready to go whale-sightseeing and a stupid hornet/wasp stung me on the leg. Ouch.