Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Why do men have nipples?

Okay, Okay, Okay. I KNOW that I still have several trips to report on but I read this article today on CNN. Dr. Billy Boldberg got tired of answering silly questions at parties so he came out with this book. It answers many questions that I think most intelligent, literate people should already know. I'm sure it will be a big seller, however, because there are just too many clueless people in this world.

So, why DO men have nipples? Well according to Dr. Boldberg:

"While only females have mammary glands, we all start out in a similar way in the embryo. The embryo follows a female template until about six weeks, when the male sex chromosome kicks in. Men, however, have already developed nipples by that time."

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Okaaaay, thanks for that.