Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Panama!

Well this week I'm in Panama City. I didn't know much about this place before coming here. If you are a big MTV nut then you know that for years they have been coming here to this tiny town to party with tens of thousands of crazy college kids. Last week started Spring Break 2005. It is pretty crazy down by the beach but lucky for me I worked about 12+ hours each day and the weather was crappy. It rained every day except today (the day I leave). I'm leaving soon to go to the beach and visit St. Andrews State Park. I'll try to send a picture or two latter. I had some pretty good seafood. Grouper is very popular here. On my next visit I'm coming early to do a bit of scuba diving.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Nice pics. Nice stories too. Nice to hear from you again. Keep it up...