Thursday, November 08, 2007

Another "Teenager" to scare me


Happy Birthday to you Jacob Clark Davis. Okay, so your b-day was a couple of weeks ago. Still, I want to put this here. First off, I will quote a song that my boys love (but I'm not to hip on):

They're gonna clean up your looks
With all the lies and the books
To make a citizen out of you

Because they sleep with a gun
And keep an eye on you son
So they can watch all the things you do

Because the drugs never work
They gonna give you a smirk
Cause they got methods of keeping you clean

They gonna rip off your heads,
Your aspirations are shreds
Another cock in the murder machine

They say that
Teenagers scare the living shit out of me

With that said, Jake got a cool spider cake from Kohler's. He got a new D-stick (lacrosse) and a new pair of skates for hockey. What a great kid he is. He and I have spent quite a bit of time together during the month of October doing mostly homework but also football and now with hockey. Mostly, I just wanted to post the pic.

No comments: